Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Speed dating followed me home

While there were many giggles to be had about the whole speed dating thing, I think I assumed it would be a What Happens At ComicCon type situation.

Oh how wrong I was.

Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic, but if I wasn't you wouldn't still be reading. Anyway it turns out that one of the guys I talked with who gave me his number goes to my university... fuck. I got out of an exam and was hanging out with some friends when I see a familiar face that I can't place... and then he gives me this dreamy look and a shy little wave and that's when I remember. This little ewok looking guy was at speed dating and now knows where I go to school. I'm going to have to remember to dodge him. I'm sure he's nice, but the speed dating was just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment