Monday, November 21, 2016

Heating up my cold nights...

Okay so I know that I'm sick as a dog and all, but sometimes you can't what else you're feeling. Look I'm going to be totally honest with you guys... it's been like 2 months since I've gotten laid and it is not easy. I'm not going to turn into a Tinder slut, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a total prude either.

So while I was too sick to talk to/go out with The Cowboy (honestly, interest in this one faded faaast) I wasn't too sick to talk to The Old Friend. He started out our conversation asking if people who already know each other can just skip the cheesy Tinder pick up lines. We caught up a bit and started flirting with each other and we have a date booked for Tuesday. We've been talking for almost a week now and things have been heating up between us. Let me give you some backstory...

You see Old Friend and I go back at least a decade, all the way back to our high school years. I had a crush on him at one point, but he was always dating someone, including at one point a friend (not a close friend, but more than an acquaintance.) We ran into each other in college a few times and sort of stayed in touch on and off. I think it's because of this our conversations have just been so natural. There isn't this need to impress each other and figure each other out because we already know each other so we can focus more on the dating and flirting aspects. He's very funny and very intelligent and apparently as horny as I am.

The first few days were just catching up and joking around, making plans and the like. Then I joked about how cold it's been and how great it would be to have someone to snuggle up with. Much like snuggling, the conversation escalated fairly quickly. The conversation turned into playfully dirty texting. And in the back of my mind I kept thinking back to how I had heard that even in high school he was pretty good in bed... Leave it to me to be hacking up a lung and chugging Delsym and still wanting to get laid. I'm pretty sure part of my brain is male.

So talk of cuddling quickly went to kissing and biting. And then that escalated too... This very quickly became written foreplay and can now go down as the hottest conversation I have ever had. I won't go into details, but it basically turned into us telling each other what we like and him then proceeding to tell me things he could do to me. He does it in such a way that it isn't crude, it's sexy. It's like a breathy whisper that just turns you on. And somehow even without me telling him, he knows exactly what works for me. We'll have to see if he walks the walk so to speak...

Now again, I was NOT planning on jumping into bed with anyone... but for the record let me just say again that I have known him for a decade. Now while I don't care what people do, I've never been the type to just sleep with anyone and everyone... but I have needs and he seems very qualified to take care of them.

You see last night as our conversation got steamier I had to give myself a talk. I am a grown ass woman and if I want to sleep with someone I can and no one is going to judge me and if they do I don't give a damn. It's hard for me to change my whole mindset, but my old mindset kept getting me in the same shitty situations with the same types of shitty boyfriends. So it's out with old and in with the new.

We're going out tomorrow night and I can't wait. No matter how it turns out I'm sure it's going to be an amazing night out. He's smart and he's funny and we have great conversations. In case the night goes really well though, I'm leaving my work clothes in the car ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment