Friday, November 11, 2016

And so it begins...

Okay so I have to admit... Tinder is kind of great. It's actually a lot of fun. I feel like I'm at a buffet and can just chose what I do or don't want and I can't hurt any of their feelings. It feels a little mean sometimes, but hey, they don't know. At first I didn't really want to swipe many people right, but the friend who set me up told me that usually you'll only get as far as talking to them and to just swipe right whenever my little heart desired. And away I went...

I'm not kidding, I was on there until 1 in the morning... And then I came across a weird fetish posting and figured that was probably the universe's sign for me to get my ass to bed.

So far I've come across a few guys who seem pretty cool, 2 people I know and would NEVER date, and a few weirdos. I've also decided there seems to be a universal principle. If a man's first picture is with his dog, he's ugly. I'm sorry, I know that's mean and I feel like such a bitch even saying it, but it's true. It's as if they're saying "But look at the puppies!" and hoping you won't see them in the background.

I've matched with a few people and so far I really like this one guy, we'll call him The Italian. We talked for a while last night and I gave him my number this morning. He seems really sweet and smart and he has my same kind of silly humor. We'll see where it leads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment