Friday, November 18, 2016

A hot weekend goes cold

Well this sucks... Here I was all excited for the first of many scheduled dates and someone on campus has given me the plague. Okay so maybe it's not the plague, but it feels like the flu and that's just as bad for my dating life. Tonight was supposed to be my date with The Cowboy and I confirmed with him last night and everything. Too bad this morning I feel like I was hit by a truck despite 2 nights of Theraflu already and taking allergy medicine with Delsym. I can actually feel the hate coming from my liver right now, but if I stop being able to breathe it won't really matter.

I felt like a total bitch this morning, but I texted The Cowboy to let him know and he took 8 hours to text back. Suddenly I didn't feel so bad about it. Not only was I driving an hour to meet him for line dancing, but he started getting a little weird in his texts, so goodbye! Another one bites the dust! And there are lots more waiting for dates.

The other reason I wanted to cancel was that I'm seeing The Italian tomorrow and I'm super into him. If I don't rest today, I'll never be better in time for our date. So tonight it's another disgusting mug of Theraflu and an early turn in with the hopes that tomorrow I'm not a disgusting incubus of plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment