Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A harem of men

Remember back when I said how addicting swiping on Tinder is? You can REALLY get caught up in it. Yes there are a few weirdos like people who want you to be the third in their threesome or who openly ask if you want to help them cheat on their girlfriend. On the flip side there are also some decent guys and a lot of opportunities for good conversations. It's like interviewing before they actually get your number or a date and if you don't like them there are a dozen more waiting. It's all very new to me, but definitely more exciting and less scary than I was expecting.

I have quite a few guys I've been talking to and it's so hard to keep track! Especially because there are 3 sets of 2 guys with the same name. It's also hard to keep track of the conversations. So my new plan is that every time a conversation fizzles out I'll replace him with a new guy and then I won't overwhelm myself. I feel like such a conversation slut. My date count is up to 5 (all pending) and I am feeling gooood. My ex was extra douche-y via text and so it makes it even better. Also I love the irony that he's still paying my phone bill and I'm using said phone to meet men and schedule dates. Sometimes I just let that feeling sink in. Now I know why the Sith just want you to let the hate flow through you. Sometimes it's good to be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment